Monday, November 10, 2008

Under New Management

In the spirit of election 2K8, whose electric conclusion and epilogue kept me from updating this blog for more than a week (that's my story and I'm sticking to it), B4thaB brings you a piece of memorabilia more functional than the front page of the Nov. 5 NY Times and about 8000x more likely to get you laid than a "Palin 2012" pin. (Even if you're wearing that thing ironically, I mean, come on. Not cool.)

This T, however, is. Printed on American Apparel's heather gray track shirt (a personal favorite, but that's another story for another day), it's a subtle yet sexy sign of the times.

Oh, and what sends its cool quota through the roof, at least in my book? Yeezy's endorsement. Can't go wrong with Kanye.

Under New Management
$22.00
http://printliberation.com

No comments: